B. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
B.1. We may collect and hold personal information/data (“Personal Information”) about you, that is, information that can identify you, including without limitation full name, postal and email address, other contact details, identification details, bank account information and other information relevant to providing you with the services you are seeking or in relation to your present/ potential employment service or communication with you, which we receive from you through our Website, social media sites and other written forms. You agree that you grant us unretricted access with the Personal Information provided herein.
B.2. You are responsible for ensuring that the Personal Information you provide us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such Personal Information is kept up to date.
B.3. We may collect Personal Information in one or more of the following circumstances or for one or more of the following purposes:
- to process your application and for other operational and administrative purposes, including without limitation, processing bills and payments, manage your account;
- to provide you customer/supplier/employee support and services
- to undertake various activities that are required by law;
- for administrative, operational, marketing, planning, product or service development, troubleshooting and research requirements;
- to send you information on products and services, newsletters or customer/supplier/employee survey forms and questionnaires;
- to resolve disputes or enforcement of terms and conditions of contract/agreement entered between us;
- for any purpose made known to you at the time at the time of collection of your Personal Information. (collectively referred to as “Purposes”)
B.4. At any time you may opt-out of receiving communications from us by contacting us via contact points as stated in E.1. and we will ensure that your name is removed from our mailing list.
B.5. We may disclose your information:
- to our related companies, affiliates, advisors, contractors, vendors or service providers for the purposes of operation and maintenance of our business, for cross-promotional purposes and to otherwise provide customer support and services to you;
- to our business partners and investors;
- to other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for marketing, advertising and related purposes, unless you have indicated that you do not wish for us to disclose to such third parties for marketing and advertising purposes;
- social media websites; and
- as required or authorised under law or provided in co-operation with any governmental authority
B.6. If you fail to provide us with Personal Information stated in paragraph B.1 above, we may not be able to perform and/or carry out any of the Purposes
B.7. We may use the Personal Information provided to send you information on products and services, and special or promotional offers, newsletters or customer survey forms and questionnaires unless you have indicated that you do not wish to receive such materials in written form via contact points as stated in E.1.
C. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
C.1. We will take reasonable steps to protect any Personal Information we receive from you from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure except for the Purpose. We may hold your information in either electronic or hard copy form or retain third parties to hold that information on our behalf. Where required by applicable laws, Personal Information will be destroyed or de-identified when no longer needed.
D. ACCESS AND CORRECTION
D.1. You may request access to any Personal Information we hold about you or any Third Party whose Personal Information you had provided at any time by contacting us (see the CONTACTING US section below). Where we hold information that you are entitled to access, we will endeavour to provide you with suitable means of accessing it (e.g. by emailing or mailing it to you).
D.2. If you believe that Personal Information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request amendment of it. We will consider if the information requires amendment. If we do not agree that there are grounds for amendment then we will add a note to the Personal Information stating that you disagree with it.
D.3. In accordance with the Malaysian Personal Data Protection Act 2010, and to the extent not limited by any other applicable law, we may:
- charge a fee for processing your request for access or correction to the Personal Information; and
- refuse to comply with your request for access or correction to the Personal Information and give you a reason for our refusal.
E. CONTACTING US
Name: Mr. Lim Joo Song
Designation: Chief Operating Officer
Fax Number: +606-03356988